With more than one TiVo box on your home network, you can easily stream and transfer shows between them.
- Go to the TiVo DVR that you want to stream or transfer shows to.
- From the TiVo Central screen, select 'My Shows.'
- At the bottom of the My Shows list, highlight the TiVo DVR you want to stream or transfer shows from. See it
- Press 'Select' to see the Living Room DVR’s My Shows list.
- Find the show you want to stream or transfer from the other TiVo DVR. Highlight it and press 'Select.'
- You'll have the following options:See it
- You can start to watch the show immediately (e.g., stream the show), either from the beginning or, if the show was paused, from the pause location.
- You can transfer the show (either watching it as it transfers or not), either from the beginning or, if the show was paused, from the pause location.
Note: Some shows cannot be streamed or transferred due to the copy protection assigned them by the program provider. HD shows cannot be transferred to standard-definition DVRs. Shows that cannot be streamed and/or transferred are marked with the red circle-slash icon.