Photobucket is the most popular site on the Internet for uploading, sharing, linking, and finding photos, videos, and graphics. Now you can use your broadband-connected TiVo box to access photos stored in your Photobucket account.
To sign up, visit photobucket.com to create a free account and start uploading photos.
This feature is available on:
- TiVo HD and TiVo HD XL
- All TiVo Premiere boxes
- TiVo Mini
Access your Photobucket account from your TiVo box
View slideshows of photos you store on Photobucket. Here's how:
- Show the steps
- Create a free account at photobucket.com.
- Upload your photos.
- Go to TiVo Central and do one of the following:
- Select "Photos & Slideshows." See it See it
- If you're already signed in, select 'My Photos' > 'My Photobucket' to view your photos. If you're not yet signed in, select 'My Photo Accounts' > 'Sign in to Photobucket.'See it
- View your photos.
Viewing public photos
You don't need a Photobucket account to browse and view public photos from your TiVo box.See it
- Search for keywords to find interesting photos, and bookmark photos or albums (by pressing RECORD on your TiVo remote) to view them later.
- Press PLAY on your TiVo remote while viewing albums to play a slideshow.